Wood Trick Pendulum Wall Clock Kit, Wooden DIY Wall Clock Big - No Batteries - 3D Wooden Puzzle, Brain Teaser for Adults and Kids - 3D Wall Clock Mechanical Model
Free Shipping Included! Wood Trick Pendulum Wall Clock Kit, Wooden DIY Wall Clock Big - No Batteries - 3D Wooden Puzzle, Brain Teaser for Adults and Kids - 3D Wall Clock Mechanical Model by Wood Trick at Hypnosis Black Secrets. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Time is something that cannot be brought back once it is gone. It is simply irreversible. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, ''We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.''Today, we take knowing the time and the day of the year for granted, but for our ancestors, it was far more difficult. The facts about the nation that first developed the concept of time have been the subject of considerable debate among scholars for many years. Some claim that Babyloni
Product Description & Reviews
Time is something that cannot be brought back once it is gone. It is simply irreversible. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."Today, we take knowing the time and the day of the year for granted, but for our ancestors, it was far more difficult. The facts about the nation that first developed the concept of time have been the subject of considerable debate among scholars for many years. Some claim that Babylonians made the first contribution to the concept of time as they invented the "sexagesimal system (the numbering system we use to tell time today), and were the ones who divided the day into 24 hours, each hour into minutes, and each minute into 60 seconds.Others indicate that Greece was the first nation that came up with the concept of time. In fact, Egyptians were the ones who created gnomons, the first device for indicating the time of day dating from about 3500 BC.However, the first mechanical clocks were invented in Europe at around the start of the 14 th century, and became the standard timekeeping device until the pendulum clock was invented in 1656 by the Dutch scientist Christian Huygens.The important mechanisms invented by Huygens for the pendulum clock and balance spring clock have become core technologies for today's timepieces.The Wood Trick company has developed a unique model called "Pendulum Clock" that has a very similar mechanism to Huygens's original clock! The impeccable design and high quality of the clock will not leave anyone indifferent!"Pendulum clock" will become an exceptional supplement to your interior, and an excellent addition to your Wood Trick collection.
Features & Highlights
- 🌍 [HIGH QUALITY] - made of natural birch ply. Materials are recyclable and safe. No glue. Our best pendulum wall clock is the safest and most entertaining among all 3d puzzles for adults and kids to build
- ⌛ [DIY EXPERIENCE] - building our wooden learning clock will stimulate your child's ability to plan and build their own structure like a true engineer. Brain teasers for adults and kids have never been so entertaining and engaging
- 👍 [EASY SELF-ASSEMBLY] - our vintage wall clock includes 251 wooden puzzle pieces, but the building is accessible for kids and adults
- 🎁 [BEST GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION] - 3d wall clock be a worthy addition to your kid's collection. Our 3d wooden puzzles for adults and kids will always be a welcome gift
- 👍 [DETAILED DESIGN] - our decorative pendulum clock mechanism comes with a precise manual as well as pics. Follow the manual to build the jigsaw puzzles set quickly and correctly
14.5 x 2 x 14.5 inches
Have questions about this item (4820195190548), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wood Trick, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ZRUSROKR-LK501, ean: 6946785191899,
Our Brand---ROKR We are devoted to offering 3D wooden puzzles,toys and wooden handicrafts for kids and adults.Our Advantages ✩ Rich experience in wooden puzzles designs ✩ Originality and creativity，most of our 3D puzzles are unique ✩ Strong p...
mpn: W3D-2016, ean: 0665541020162,
Revisit timeless Camelot Castle with this detailed 865-piece 3D puzzle. The home of King Arthur and his legendary ‘Knights of the Round Table’ is the epicentre of fantastic tales and myths. Strengthen the walls of your own Camelot to house Merlin...
mpn: Ugears-2, ean: 0600140453607,
· Model's unique design: Give people what they want: The feel of real motion mechanics that they can build and bring to action by themselves. Some models are sophisticated versions of real-life mechanisms, while others bring to life the imaginative,...
mpn: SLI UGM-815, ean: 0600140454475,
Model Size: 305mm*130mm*100mm Package size: 378mm*170mm*42mm Number of components: 437 Estimated time for assembly: 8-10 hourswooden 3D puzzle. Mechanical puzzle. Ukrainian Gears.