SET4kids Counting Bears with Matching/Sorting Cups, 4 Dice ,Tweezers and an Activity e-Book. for Toddlers and Early Childhood Education. 71 pc Game Set in Pastel Colors.
SET4kids Counting Bears with Matching/Sorting Cups, 4 Dice ,Tweezers and an Activity e-Book. for Toddlers and Early Childhood Education. 71 pc Game Set in Pastel Colors. by SET4kids at Hypnosis Black Secrets. MPN: 000010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Teddy bear counters have become useful tools for many parents, as well as homeschool, preschool, kindergarten and elementary school educators. Learning counting and color association concepts can be fun and engaging if you turn the education into a game. This counting bear game is such an entertaining activity that kids won't even realize how much they learn in the process! With this game you will receive an activity eBook that is printable, easy to use and need little if any prep. The counti
Product Description & Reviews
Teddy bear counters have become useful tools for many parents, as well as homeschool, preschool, kindergarten and elementary school educators. Learning counting and color association concepts can be fun and engaging if you turn the education into a game. This counting bear game is such an entertaining activity that kids won't even realize how much they learn in the process! With this game you will receive an activity eBook that is printable, easy to use and need little if any prep. The counting bear game helps children recognize and associate colors. These same recognition skills conditioned with this game help children observe, associate, sort and label the characteristics of other objects in the real world around them. The ability to identify colors is considered a milestone in a child's cognitive development and is often part of early screening for development and educational admittance. Early identification of colors helps to create the cognitive link between visual clues and words. Manipulatives are concrete objects that can be viewed and physically handled by kids in order to model abstract concepts. The use of manipulatives, like the counting bears provided, gives kids hands-on, active learning experience. Furthermore, utilization of manipulatives in mathematics education can support children's understanding of numerous mathematical concepts. Children can use the counting bars in math to address mathematical standards like: Sorting bear counters into group by colors Count by two or any other multiple Using the colors of the bears for patterns (see e-book activities) Practice addition and much more (see e-book activities) Hands-on educational experience helps children visualize math concepts and gain insight into necessary fundamentals of early cognitive development.
Features & Highlights
- 🐻COUNTING BEARS - a FUN and EDUCATIONAL STEM game. The game includes 60 bears, 4 dice, 6 cups, tweezers and a storage container. Also included an E-book with instructions of how to play the game and additional printable activities. The game is great for both boys and girls, whether as a BIRTHDAY or a HOLIDAY gift, for OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY and for children with special needs (ADHD, Autism) as a SENSORY TOY. SET4kids Counting Bears provides hours of ENTERTAINMENT and LEARNING FUN
- 🐻SORTING COLORS - Children are introduced to sorting in preschool or kindergarten math lessons. The game gives your child the opportunity to develop logical reasoning skills and help foster critical thinking. Color recognition with added numbers presented in 3 different dice, will provide early exposure to math and promotes your child's confidence
- 🐻MATH MANIPULATIVE - Kids experience MATH LEARNING that is FUN, STIMULATING, MOTIVATING and ENTERTAINING. Kids build CONFIDENCE at a young age by playing math games. Building a SOLID FOUNDATION by playing SET4kids games, can significantly reduce math anxiety later in school For TODDLERS- A GREAT MONTESSORI TOY . Counting colored bears teaches COLOR RECOGNITION, GROUPING and CATEGORIZING which are important skills for toddlers as well as a great brain connections builder
- 🐻FOR PRESCHOOLERS AND OLDER - Dice games are fun and educational. kids can get engaged through more complex activities, using the multiple dice and games provided in the E-book that build skills in PATTERS ,ADDITION and SUBTRACTION
- 🐻SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER 1 CONCERN!!! This toy is made from high quality plastic that is BPH, lead and phthalates free. The bear is 1 inch long and is NOT intended to use for children under 3 years old or still put object in their mouth! SET4kids is the only authorized seller of this toy.
Counting & Math Toys
White, Pink, Green, Yellow,purple, Blue
5.91 x 4.33 x 8.07 inches
6.2 x 4.3 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item (000010), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SET4kids, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 86941, ean: 0084885021121,
The Guided Math 1st Grade Kit includes all the hands-on materials students need to complete the whole group and small group lessons in the Kindergarten Guided Math Unit Bundle.Features:Manipulatives for students working in pairs or as a small groups ...
The Golden Bead Material introduces a group of children to concepts in the formation of complex numbers and the processes of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The beads are plastic and the bar is made from copper. The set contains: ...
mpn: LC1170, ean: 8852886100051,
Our fun-to-use machines make math so simple, kids can teach themselves! Children just press the equation buttons--and up pop the answers. This hands-on approach to basic math operations helps reinforce addition, subtraction, multiplication and divisi...
mpn: LER7547, ean: 0433599267569,
Deepen your students’ understanding of algebraic concepts by building geometric models of polynomials. This classroom Set includes enough tiles for 30 students, an overhead set, and 40-page Activity Book.Use as a visual representation to teach abst...